Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lava Tubes!!!!

So yesterday morning, I went with my friends Ammon Naylor, Alyssa Alhmer, and Melissa Christensen to Flagstaff's one and only, Lava Tubes. It was so much fun!! You climb into this whole in the ground and climb down some rocks (that happened to have a lot of water and ice on them) until you get the semi level ground. You pretty much hike through a cave that was carved my lava. Sometimes the ceiling would get really low and you have to pretty much crawl to get through it. It was so much fun! and cold and dark... but fun! And now, today, the day after, I am sore. It's so pathetic that I'm sore from hiking, but alas, I am. I would recommend doing this hike!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was fun! Good luck with finals and such this week! We should definitely play when you are home this summer!

    ReplyDelete