Friday, September 26, 2008

What the Bruise?!?!

So last week, I'm siting one of our lovely chairs here in our apartment, and look down and see this bruise on my arm. It was a faint green, but it was definately there. I was like what the heck?! How did that get there. I don't remember getting a bruise. This puzzled me greatly as to why I would have a bruise on my arm (since I'm so bruise proof haha). And then for FHE on Monday night, our ward played the infamous red rover. Not even thinking about the bruise on my arm, I played and had a GREAT time! People tried to get through me, but I never let them. Instead they punched me in he stomach, hit me in the head, and made my arms really red. That night when we got home, I looked down and happened to see my bruise 10 TIMES DARKER!!! I was thinking wow... Red Rover did that?! Holy Cow! It doesn't hurt at all, but it's really fun to look at. It's actaully a pretty bruise (yes I just said pretty bruise). I have fun telling people that my boyfriend beats me... which is actually really sad if it was true... but I always tell them the truth, don't worry. So ya... this is just something random that's happening in my life!


Oh, and about the picture... I tried to take a good picture of the bruise, but it didn't work too well. It doesn't look as dark as it really is, but it gives you some kind of clue to what it looks like.


And sorry if you don't want to see it. I apologize in advance.


No comments:

Post a Comment